|Weakness||Strike, Fire, Lightning|
|Immune||Bleed, Poison/Toxic, Frost|
Murkman Enemy Description
- Slow, crawling enemies encountered only at the Dreg Heap.
- Usually found in large groups. Often 4+ Murkmans.
- Can be summoned by Murkman Summoners.
- Summoners wield a Murky Longstaff with some light-blue clouds at the end.
- Other Murkman wild the same staff, but will instead shoot Deep Soul projectiles toward the player.
Murkman Combat Information
- Has a grab attack the will drag the player under the ground. This attack deals significant damage. Spam RB and LB to escape.
- Crawling one deals physical damage, while Summoner dark and physical damage.
- Can drop on the player.
- Sometimes will transform into a Great Soul Dreg.
- While in this form, they are immune to damage, but will be destroyed when hitting a wall.
- This attack can not be blocked or parried. Roll towards it at a 45 degree angle to avoid it
- Can be either lured or rapported
Murkman Notes & Trivia
- The projectiles they cast are similar to the deep sorceries used by the Deacons of the Deep.
- Very rarely drops Human Dregs or/and Deep Gem.