|692||500-2500||High Wall of Lothric
Cracked Red Eye Orb
Red Eye Orb (Unique)
|Alluring Skull does not attract this enemy, making it ineffective.|
|Rapport does not charm this enemy, making it ineffective.|
Darkwraith is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Darkwraith Enemy Description
- Darkwraith Knights wear the Dark Set armour.
- Almost indistinguishable from the Darkwraiths of New Londo.
- One can be found at the bottom of the lift under the Tower on the Wall bonfire in High Wall of Lothric after following Leonhard's questline. Referred as "Special".
- Another one is located near the Farron Keep bonfire. Head left and follow the great walls to find it. It is guarding a Coal item.
- Two of them are attacking the Abyss Watchers stronghold, near Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire.
Darkwraith Combat Information
- Health (Special/Regular): NG (692), NG+ (~1460), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+4 (??).
- Uses Dark Sword with very fast continuous swings on very high poise. Deals Standard Damage or Thrust Damage.
- Uses Dark Hand that serves as a magical shield which allow them a guardbreaking grab attack. Deals Dark Damage.
- Can be backstabbed, parried, and riposted.
- Abyssal enemy, therefore weak to Farron Greatsword and Wolf Knight's Greatsword.
- Neither weak nor resistant to Slash Damage.
- Resistant to most types of damages, Bleed and Frostbite.
- Despite their slim posture, they have very high poise.
- Hitting them before they get hyper armor (they get this during attacks) with very heavy weapons can stun lock them.
- Can be poisoned, shown when they attack the Ghrus, who cast poison cloud and it begins to tick their hp down.
- Immune to Toxic.
- Immune to Rapport.
- Souls (Special): NG (2500), NG+ (13500), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??).
- Souls (Regular): NG (500), NG+ (2000), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??).
- Cracked Red Eye Orb. (Guaranteed from Regular, 1-4)
- Dark Set (frequently)
- Dark Sword. (frequently)
- Pale Tongue (rare)
Darkwraith Trivia and Notes
- Returning enemy from Dark Souls 1.
- Darkwraiths will drop 2 Estus refills if they drop any.
- After killing all the Ghru's in their path if they survive, they will patrolling in front of the Abyss Watchers chamber. They can be easily killed because they won't enter the chamber leaving them open to safe attacks.
- They will attack all other enemies in the area, In Farron Keep, they will attack Ghru's within their aggro radius, which a player can use to his/her advantage.
- They leave their swords behind when they die.
- The Special Darkwraith in the High Wall of Lothric does respawn, and can drop all regular Darkwraith items giving an early chance to score the Dark Sword.