Court Sorcerer is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A human enemy who guards the chapel in the toxic swamp of Profaned Capital.
- Is standing at the roof of the chapel.
- Wields a Gargoyle Flame Hammer (RH) and Court Sorcerer's Staff (LH).
- Casts Homing Soulmass and Soul Spear
- Drops Logan's Scroll.
- The strongest single enemy in The Profaned Capital, besides the boss.
- Has around 1,000 health on NG.
- Wields flame hammer in close combat, casts sorceries from a distance.
- Easily stunlocked with a fast weapon.
- Drops 4,000 Souls (NG)
- Wears the full Court Sorcerer Set.
- Does not respawn once killed.
Notes & Trivia
- Based on the Lore of Elenora and The Court Sorcerer Set, The Profaned Flame was triggered by the curse of women that were relatives of a certain oracle, and that the Court Sorcerers also served as Oracles.
- Given the location of The Court Sorcerer, at the top of the building where the Elenora and the Court Set can be obtained, overlooking the entirety of The Profaned Capital, the giant that serves as the foundation for the resulting Irithyll prison, and Siegward's cell, it is possible that the player is supposed to conclude that he is the relative of the women that triggered The Curse of The Profaned Flame, and may be the one responsible for all the events of The Capital.
|Profaned Capital||???||4,000||Logan's Scroll|