Desert Pyromancer Zoey
|Weakness||Vow of Silence, Fire, Strike|
Desert Pyromancer Zoey Enemy Description
Zoey is a descendant of the desert pyromancers. She uses the Flame Fan, a pyromancy which conjures and brushes a fan left and right. She possessed true beauty, as did all the desert pyromancers, but hers did not poison, and so she became the unassuming queen of the feeble ones.
- She is accompanied by two Hollow slaves.
Desert Pyromancer Zoey Combat Information
- Wields Whip (RH) and Pyromancy Flame (LH).
- Casts: Fire Orb and Flame Fan.
- Her whip at melee distance does significant damage. Melee fighters should approach with caution and block and dodge a lot and equip high protective armor.
- Vulnerable to Vow of Silence, which prevents her from casting spells.
- Uses 2 Estus flasks during the fight.
- Drops Flame Fan.
- EXTREMELY weak to thrust attacks. Long stick-like weapons are recommended.
Desert Pyromancer Zoey Notes & Trivia
- She wears the Desert Pyromancer Set.
- Can be killed by Harald Legion Knight.
- Identically-dressed humans, also called Desert Sorceresses, appeared in Dark Souls II.
- Players can eliminate her by pushing her off the cliff, at least up to NG+3, even if she has full health.
- She is immune to swamps's poison, but at least her two companions will die of it.
Desert Pyromancer Zoey Gallery
Desert Pyromancer Zoey Variations
|The Dreg Heap||??||??||Flame Flan|