|Enemy Type||Humanoid Hollow|
Hollow Priests are enemies in Dark Souls 3.
Hollow Priests Enemy Description
- Hollows that wear a long tattered robe with a hood.
- Wields a Straight Sword and a Priest's Chime.
- Some of them appear to be praying or sitting before they've been aggroed, similar to other Hollows.
- Accompanied by Lothric Knights.
Hollow Priests Location
- South of the Lothric Castle Bonfire.
Hollow Priests Combat Information
- Casts something similar to Sacred Oath constantly.
- Casts Great Heal when an ally is damaged or when there are no enemies close by.
- Recklessly swings its sword 6 times in a flurry whenever an enemy is very close to them.
- They will attempt to get within range of their allies before casting their Miracles.
- Slowly strafes around enemies rather than attacking them.
- Can be lured?
- Can be Rapported. When done, they can also buff and heal you.
Hollow Priests Notes & Trivia
- Their armor doesn't appear to be available to players.
- Drop more souls if backstabbed? (tested with Symbol of Avarice, Silver serpent ring +3 and shield of want, Killing with backstab: ~2200 souls, killed normally: 1900 souls
- They don't drop any items.
- Low chance to drop Blessed Gem (tested with 2 priests near first bonfire in Lothric Castle)