|Weakness||Backstab, Bleed, Toxic|
|Resistances||Physical-type, Fire, Lightning, Dark|
The Havel Knight is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Can be found on a roof near the Great Belfry bonfire in Archdragon Peak defending a Titanite Slab, near the corpse of an ancient Wyvern,
- Can be summoned by both Man-Serpent Summoners, but only while true Havel is still alive.
- Medium/high resistance to most type of damage.
- Can use his Shield's Skill, making him able to tank hits and raising his defense, while forcing him to fat-roll. Skill decrease defense towards Lightning Damage.
- Attacks deals massive Strike Damage.
- One-handed attacks can be parried, two-handed can't.
- Can be guard-broken, flattered and pinned down.
- Weak to Bleed.
- Most of his attacks is slow, what makes backstabbing him easy.
- Resistant to most types of damages.
- Immune to Rapport.
- Can be lured using Alluring Skulls.
Notes & Trivia
- While remaining in starting point, he can easily be poisoned or killed with Pestilent Mist.
- Shield he uses doesn't seem to have the stability as wielded by player. It can be attacked with midweight weapons without having to use it 2-handed.
- You can lure him to follow you down the ladder. That's your chance to chain some damage (mainly as a sorcerer) on him or use gravity against him.
- Drops Dragon Tooth and Havel's Greatshield once, they even drop from the summoned version.
- His armor set can be found on top of the bridge in Farron Keep, near the Stray Demon, after Havel Knight is defeated. Head to the Old Wolf of Farron bonfire.
- The Soul of a Stray Demon can also be transposed into the Havel's Ring or the Boulder Heave pyromancy. This hints toward a connection between Havel and the Stray Demon, but it could also be some kind of rock joke.
- Items related to Havel: Dragon Tooth, Havel's Greatshield, Havel's Armor, Havel's Ring, Great Magic Barrier.
- His armor is the second heaviest armor in the game.