Ringed Knight is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Ringed Knight Enemy Description
- Powerful knights that guard the streets of The Ringed City.
Ringed Knight Combat Information
- Appears in 3 variants: sword and shield, spear and greatshield, or paired greatswords. The first 2 variants are met either in pairs or grouped up with Hollow Clerics.
- The paired greatswords variant can only be met alone, and has more hp than the sword or spear variants.
- The sword variant can deal, Standard Damage, Thrust Damage, and Fire Damage.
- The spear variant can deal Standard Damage, Thrust Damage, Strike Damage, and Fire Damage.
- The paired greatswords variant can deal Slash Damage, Thrust Damage, and Fire Damage.
- Some of their attacks can be parried.
Ringed Knight Drops
- Titanite Chunk (1 - 36.4%, 2 - 27.2%)
- Titanite Chunk (1 - 60%, 2 - 30%, 4 - 10% from the paired greatsword knights)
- Titanite Scale (9.1% from the sword/spear knights)
- Ember (8%)
- Ringed Knight Hood (3%)
- Ringed Knight Armor (3%)
- Ringed Knight Gauntlets (3%)
- Ringed Knight Leggings (3%)
- Filianore's Spear Ornament (1%)
- Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords (One guaranteed the first time you kill the lone knight standing near the entrance to the Halflight, Spear of the Church boss fight)
- Titanite Slab (One guaranteed from the lone knight wandering the leftmost edge of the ash fields in the final area)
Ringed Knight Notes & Trivia
- Can be used to farmed Filianore's Spear Ornament for the Spears of the Church covenant. The easiest location to do this is near the Ringed City Streets bonfire. Run through the gated shortcut and jump down off the left side to the swamp below, taking care not to aggro the nearby Judicator. Now move out towards the nearby crumbling building where three knights stand guard. With careful movement, or a few well-aimed projectiles, they can each be lured out to fight one-on-one. Past the left edge of the building is the fourth and last knight, who can be dispatched more easily by starting the fight with a plunging attack. Though they are not the safest source by far, wearing a full set of item discovery/soul farming gear makes the knights a great source not only of Filianore's Spear Ornaments but also Titanite Chunks, Titanite Scales, Embers, and basic Souls. (Efficient runs take about 2 minutes, netting a considerable number of souls in addition to any items they happen to drop.)
- When the straight sword variant holds its blade upwards and lights it, it will either do a Soul of Cinder-esque 5-hit combo or a lunging thrust from long range.
- The spear variant's shield roar can knock players back, so be careful when fighting them near cliffs.
Ringed Knight Variations
Ringed Knight - Sword
|The Ringed City||2009|
Ringed Knight - Spear
|The Ringed City||2009|
Ringed Knight - Paired Greatswords
|The Ringed City||3298|