Deep Accursed is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Deep Accursed Enemy Description
- The Deep Accursed is a rare and powerful enemy that resembles a large spider with a monstrous head.
- Only two of them exist in the game, and they do not respawn after death.
Deep Accursed Locations
Deep Accursed Drops
Deep Accursed Combat Information
- The Deep Accursed in Cathedral of the Deep can be safely killed with a ranged weapon from the doorway.
- The Deep Accursed in Anor Londo can be safely killed with a ranged weapon from the stairs on either side of the chamber.
- The Deep Accursed in Anor Londo can also be safely killed with any weapon by baiting it back to the bonfire and standing by the spiral stairs, it will not be able to enter and will (mostly) just let you attack it.
- Spits petrifying gas and even the simple bite attacks pile up Curse when blocked. Suit up in light, Curse-resistant clothing and dodge for your life.
- Vulnerable to bleeding, assuming you can get hits in fast enough.
- It's fairly easy to break its poise, by hitting it in the head, which leaves an opening for a critical attack.
- Can be poisoned. (storytellers staff with hidden body)
Deep Accursed Notes & Trivia
- Its neck is lined with skulls, like it's wearing a large necklace of skulls.
- The posture of their legs and feet resemble the horselike limbs of Ludwig the Accursed from Bloodborne.
- They can also jump, and attach themselves to the ceiling in a manner that resembles Ludwig's fighting style.
- The form of the creature may be the result of it being possessed by the evil spirits in its neck (read more).