|Weakness||Strike, Frost, Vow of Silence|
Hollow Cleric is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3 DLC: The Ringed City.
Hollow Cleric Enemy Description
- Hollows wearing the Cleric Set and walks on all four.
- Often met in groups of 2-3 clerics, in one place together with Lothric Thief.
- Drop Twinkling Titanite, Blessed Gem,
Hollow Cleric Combat Information
- Casts "Miracles" that damage the player.
- Can use a Way of White Corona spell to spin towards the player.
- Healing spell can seriously damage player. Spell can be broken.
- If the player approaches them, they may use their hands to deal medium physical damage.
- Can heal themselves. Damage is greatly reduced while casting.
- When they hide behind their shell, the player can kick them or strike a few times to "flip" them. Hits in stomach deals extra damage.
Hollow Cleric Notes & Trivia
- Simillar type of shell can be seen on Londor Pilgrim back.
- Although coloquially termed as "Turtles", their movement speed is quite formidable.
Hollow Cleric Variations
|Twinkling Titanite (Rare)|
|Blessed Gem (Rare)|