|Weakness||Strike, Frost, Vow of Silence|
Hollow Cleric is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3 DLC: The Ringed City.
Hollow Cleric Enemy Description
- Hollows wearing the Cleric Set who shamble about on all fours.
- Often met in groups of 2-3, or paired with another enemy type.
- Drop Twinkling Titanite (uncommon), and Blessed Gem (rare).
Hollow Cleric Combat Information
- From range, they cast a spell that summons a damaging aura where the player is standing.
- At close range, they may attack with their hands to deal a small amount of physical damage.
- When attacked, they will often hide under their shell to cast a healing spell that is accompanied by a damaging AoE arround their body.
- When they hide behind their shell, the player can kick them or strike a few times to flip them on their backs. They'll writhe for a few seconds before returning to their feet and continuing to attack. Attacks that hit them while they're on their back deal significantly increased damage.
Hollow Cleric Notes & Trivia
- A simillar type of shell can be seen on the Cleric Set and the backs of Pilgrims.
- Although they are coloquially referred to as "Turtles", their movement speed is actually quite formidable.
Hollow Cleric Variations
|Twinkling Titanite (Rare)|
|Blessed Gem (Rare)|