Clawed Curse is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Clawed Curse Enemy Description
- A traplike enemy that can emerge from walls and the floor.
- Causes light damage and Curse buildup.
- If the player covers their head in wax, the will be able to freely walk through the hands without taking damage or curse buildup.
- You can cover your head in wax at several "tubs" in the Grand Archives.
Clawed Curse Combat Information
- The Cursebite Ring is recommended to better resist them should the wax wear off.
- Clawed Curses are often positioned to support Grand Archive Scholars.
- Cannot be lured
- Cannot be Rapported
Clawed Curse Notes & Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!