Corvian Settler (Enemy)
|Resistances||Frost, Poison, Lightning|
Corvian Settler (Enemy) is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Corvian Settler (Enemy) Enemy Description
- Deformed humanoids and inhabitants of the Painted World of Ariandel, met only in the Corvian Settlement.
- They are a target for Corvian Knights, but only if there is no player nearby.
Corvian Settler (Enemy) Combat Information
- Appears in 3 variant: regular, mage and toxic. Can also appear in crawling version, which has the same hp level, but moves significantly slower.
- Appears only in large groups.
- Regular version attacks with their beak or claws, but only if provoked (normally they run away or/and shout). Can attack from surprise (push player, attack from above) or play dead.
- Mage casts Homing Mass or Soul Arrow spell.
- Toxic version, which can be distinguished by fur, spew toxic.
- Can be easily stunned with fire. Dark also seems to be effective against them.
- Crawling one is weak to Physical.
- Has medium resistance to Frost, Poison/Toxic and Lightning.
- Can be lured
- Can be Rapported
Corvian Settler (Enemy)Notes & Trivia
- There is a Corvian Settler, which will not run away. Player may meet him met near "Corvian Settlement" bonfire.
- Corvian are connected to the goddess Velka and are part of a clad of enemies related to sewage.
Corvian Settler (Enemy) Variations
|Corvian Settlement||442 (NG)|