Skeletons are enemy variations in Dark Souls 3.
Skeletons Enemy Variations
- There are 5 variations of skeletons with different fighting styles. (all working names)
Skeletons Combat Information
- Skeletons with glowing white eyes will return to life after their first death. This effect can be negated by a blessed weapon, or by hitting them twice quickly with a one-shot weapon.
Skeletons Notes and Trivia
- Skeletons were once warriors of Carthus, an ancient desert kingdom. They serve to protect their lord, High Lord Wolnir.
- The Carthus Warriors were known for their agile, quick, and fluid fighting style. They dazzled their opponents with their prowess. The Carthus swordsman skeletons display this skill.
- Catacombs of Carthus
- Undead Settlement (Minor and Root Skeletons)
- Smouldering Lake (Bonewheels)
- The Ringed City (Root Skeletons)