Devout Of The Deep
|Resistances||Dark, Magic, Poison, Toxic, Bleed|
Devout of The Deep is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3. They usually are slow moving creatures, that cast flame spells and have a short melee swing. This creature has a few different variations: one being a stocky fat pope, and another being the regular that you see in the image above.
Devout of the Deep Enemy Description
- Can drop Human Dregs for the convenant of Archdeacon McDonnell.
- Easy to farm, right above Pontiff's bonfire.
Devout of the Deep Combat Information
- Has a range fireball spell.
- Can be lured. Has a melee swing, as well as a dark AOE spell once within melee range.
- Best spot to farm Human dregs for the Aldrich covenant.
- Weak to Frost and Physical damage.
- Resistant to Poison, Toxic, Dark, Magic, Bleed.
Devout of the Deep Notes & Trivia
- Have roots growing out from under their skirts. This happens to the Deacons as they live. Archdeacons have roots in their eyes.
Devout of the Deep Variations
|Above Pontiff's Room||670-1000 (NG+)||2700, 3240 (Both NG+)||Deacon Robe, Deacon Skirt, Human Dregs, Deep Gem|