|Resistances||Physical, Thrust, Fire, Lightning, Dark|
Minor Skeleton is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A skeleton variant that wields a falchion or a scimitar and a shield.
- In the Catacombs of Carthus some wield bows as a weapon.
- Has similar moveset as their Dark Souls 1 counterpart.
- A headless minor skeleton is capable of parrying player, which may lead to a riposte.
- The ones with glowing white eyes will resurrect themselves once upon death, unless killed by a blessed weapon (the infusion, spell buff or certain weapons considered blessed Anri's Straight Sword).
- The two wearing Worker Hats control the Skeleton Balls. Killing them allows for the corresponding ball to be shattered.
- The Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords initial two handed L1 attack may knock down the skeletons without dealing any damage.
Notes & Trivia