|Resistances||Physical, Thrust, Fire, Lightning, Dark|
Minor Skeleton is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A skeleton variant that wields a falchion or a scimitar and a shield.
- In the Catacombs of Carthus some wield bows as a weapon.
- Has similar moveset as their Dark Souls 1 counterpart.
- A headless minor skeleton is capable of parrying player, which may lead to a riposte.
- The ones with glowing white eyes will resurrect themselves once upon death, unless killed by a blessed weapon (the infusion, spell buff or certain weapons considered blessed Anri's Straight Sword).
- The two wearing Worker Hats control the Skeleton Balls. Killing them allows for the corresponding ball to be shattered.
- The Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords initial two handed L1 attack may knock down the skeletons without dealing any damage.
Notes & Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
THIS COMMENT HAVE BEEN DELETED
Don't think I've ever been killed by one, but the amount of times I've hit a wall while trying to fend one off and knocked myself off a cliff is painfully high.
I don't know if this is the right page, but the skeleton at the beginning of the catacombs dropped a vertebra shackle. Did this happen for anyone else or just me?
The headless ones will auto-parry when they are "blocking". Two-handed ultra weapons will still be unparryable, though. These "crownless parry kings" are a good way to test if an attack is parryable.
Gaels greatsword also prevents them from respawning
Both Faron Greatsword and the Wolf Knight Greatsword do no act as blessed weapons. White eyed skeletons will still resurrect when using this weapon. These weapons do +20% damage vs. Abysal type enemies though.
When I enter the Catacombs *starts playing Spooky Scary Skeletons*
Farron Greatsword do not prevent them from resurrection, I just used a +3 Farron Greatsword go through the catacombs
I was going through the catacombs to check for anything I missed before I headed into ng+, and was surprised that the headless falchion skels can parry and riposte. There wasn't a windup or anything, it just parried me
Wolf Knight's Greatsword DOES NOT prevent skeleton regen
Anyone else get parried by the headless, one-armed skeletons? Seems a bit silly to me, since they hardly have any stance change when they do.
Dadadada da dada da
These *****s *****ing never drop falchions.