|Weakness||Poison/Toxic, Frost, Physical|
Crystal Sage is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Crystal Sage Enemy Description
- Non-Boss variant found in Grand Archives
- Does not respawn
Crystal Sage Combat Information
- It will twice teleport to a new locations after being damaged.
- On long and medium range attacks with sorceries - Crystal Soul Spear, Homing Crystal Soulmass and White Dragon Breath. Those sorceries deals magic damage.
- At short range attacks with Estoc, dealing either Thrust or Slash damage. Can be parried.
- After teleporting it will still stay and snipe you with missiles.
- Weak to Physical-type damage, Frost and Poison/Toxic.
- Resistant to Magic.
- Cannot be lured or rapported.
Crystal Sage Notes & Trivia
- The Crystal Sages are connected to Logan and may be his descendants.
- Drops the Crystal Scroll upon death
- Can be cheesed with Sacred Flame, which makes it possible to kill him before he can teleport.
- He can be killed with Pestilent Mist without triggering his teleport.
Crystal Sage Variations