|Weakness||Thrust & Fire|
|Resistances||Strike & Dark|
Rotten Slug is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Rotten Slug Enemy Description
- These giant slugs are found in abundance around Farron Keep and in the Consumed King's Garden.
- They attack primarily by spitting poison but are capable of melee attacks as well.
- Poison proof, beware the poisonous environment most live on.
Rotten Slug Combat Information
- Very slow, often appear in groups.
- Move (roll not needed in dry land) to the side as it often tries to spit at you, spit is slow.
- Its charge is very slow and telegraphed, one hit is all that is needed to interrupt it.
Rotten Slug Notes & Trivia
- Drops Heavy Gem (Rare)
- Drops Poison Gem (Rare)
- Drops Dark Gem (Rare, and only in the Consumed King's Garden)
Rotten Slug Variations
Swamp Rotten Slug
|Farron Keep Swamp||265||~30?||Heavy Gems or Poison Gems (Rare)|
|Consumed King's Garden||???||96||Dark Gem (Rare)|