Ghru Leaper is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Ghru Leaper Enemy Description
- The Leaper is the most dangerous of the melee Ghru's.
- He attacks by jumping and by using deadly grabs that bypass blocks.
- Ghru's are descendants of the Farron guardians. Some event, likely the presence of the abyss has turned them into goatlike demons.
Ghru Leaper Combat Information
- The Ghru Leaper is fast and aggressive, and can move around both on two or on all four limbs.
- Jumping gives the Leaper a great potential to dodge and counter.
- Be careful when blocking, as the Leaper will often try to grab you, a move that ignores your shield.
- Their jumping stomp attack can be blocked, but if unblocked will cause as much damage as the grab attack.
- Sometimes the Leaper will pause and it will slowly walk towards you for a while.
- It also has one or two claw attacks that can be parried.
- One of the safest ways to deal with them is to dodge sideways, when they run up to grab you, and then punish them from behind.
- After successfully performing a grab attack on the player, the Leaper will glow with a red aura for some time afterward. This is possibly a buff, needs confirmation.
- Can be Rapported.
- Unconfirmed whether luring works or not.
Ghru Leaper Notes & Trivia
- Some can be standing, but some require a trigger to stand up.
- Their appearance is similar to the mythological creature Baphomet.
- Environmental fires will damage them noticeably, this can be used if you're low on HP but be aware that sometimes they will avoid the fires.
Ghru Leaper Variations
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!