Hollow is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Hollow Enemy Description
- Usually found worshiping or wandering the High Wall of Lothric and the Undead Settlement areas.
- Shirtless or wearing ragged clothing and are usually unarmed or wielding a Broken Straight Sword.
- Most worshippers cower in fear as you approach.
Hollow Combat Information
- Have about 68 HP
- Essentially killed by anything in one hit
- Can be lured
- Are affected by Rapport
- Can be affected by Poison and Toxic
- Can be backstabbed
Hollow Notes & Trivia
- Hit by deep axe, supposed AR of 200, damage was about half, possibly dark resistant. (Dies in 1 hit anyways)