|68||30||High Wall of Lothric
|Drops||Broken Straight Sword
All Status Effects
|Alluring Skull attracts this enemy, making it vulnerable for a few seconds.|
|Rapport charms this enemy, making it a temporary ally.|
Hollow is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Hollow Enemy Description
- Usually found praying or wandering the High Wall of Lothric and the Undead Settlement.
- Shirtless or wearing ragged robes and are usually unarmed or wielding a Broken Straight Sword.
- Most cower in fear as you approach.
Hollow Combat Information
- Can be killed in essentially one hit
- Can be backstabbed
Hollow Notes & Trivia
- Hit by deep axe, supposed AR of 200, the damage was about half, possibly dark resistant. (Dies in 1 hit anyways)
- Testing using Claymore+3 (295AR) with Human Pine Resin (+95 Dark Damage) at STR-40/DEX-40/INT-10/FAI-10 on v1.35 resulted in 53 Dark absorption, .5 less than an average elemental absorption of 53.5. Therefore, not resistant to Dark in a way that matters
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!