|Enemy Type||Reanimated Armour|
Wolf Knight's Greatsword
|Resistances||Lightning, Dark, Slash|
Iron Dragonslayer is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Iron Dragonslayer Description
- Remains of Dragonslayer Armour, which was possesed by the memory of hunt and thus reanimated.
- Serves as a mini boss.
Iron Dragonslayer Combat Information
- Essentially a scaled down version of the Dragonslayer Amour, except with all of its moves from its 2nd phase. It still has all the weakness, so if the player knows how to beat Dragonslayer Armour this fight should be no trouble.
- Iron Dragonslayer's attack deals Lightning Damage, Strike Damage and Standard Damage.
- Does not have any support.
- Can't be parried or riposted, but can be poise-broken or guard-broken for extra damage.
- Headshot will instantaneously stun Iron Dragonslayer and deal 50% more damage.
- Weak to Wolf Knight's Greatsword, Farron Greatsword, Strike Damage and Frostbite.
- Medium resistance to Lightning Damage, Slash Damage and Dark Damage.
- Immune to Poison/Toxic and Bleed.
- Can't be lured.
- Immune to Rapport.
Iron Dragonslayer Notes & Trivia
- Drops the Iron Dragonslayer Set
- Around place where player meets Iron Dragonslayer, there are corpses of Harald Legion Knights.
Iron Dragonslayer Variations