|Enemy Type||Hostile NPC|
Drakeblood Knight is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Drakeblood Knight Enemy Description
- A very powerful enemy that can be summoned indefinitely by the first Man-Serpent Summoner in Archdragon Peak.
- Will drop Drakeblood Greatsword upon dying, but only once.
Drakeblood Knight Combat Information
- Has around 1300 health on NG and deals high amounts of damage.
- The combination of lightning and magic damage bleeds through shields. Dodging and parrying become a necessity instead of blocking and countering.
- A very methodical, knightly fighter. Frequently switches his shield in and out and loves using the Skill stance. Dodging around his sword arts gives you the widest window for a backstab.
- Very high endurance. Can rapidly swing that sword 6 times in a row, if given an opening.
- Killing the Man-Serpent Summoner will not kill him but you'll at least be able to kill him permanently.
- Can be kicked off the map. He'll still drop his sword if you do this.
- Immune to the Pyromancy Rapport
Drakeblood Knight Gallery
Drakeblood Knight Notes & Trivia
- Drops 4000 Souls
- Drakeblood Knights appeared in the Dark Souls 2 DLC "Crown of the Sunken King". The errant knights upon Archdragon Peak either appear to have found a way to indulge their worshipful obsession with dragon blood without the dragon-hunting part or were otherwise spellbound by the man-serpent cult after their intrusion.
- The corpse in Consumed King's Garden, from which you learn the "path of the dragon" gesture, is also clad in Drakeblood Armor.
- Farming Method:
Go to the Dragon-kin Mausoleum bonfire and wait near the summoning spawn point for the enemy.
Your character should have 45 Strength, a Yhorm's Great Machete +5, Lloyd's Sword Ring, and a Hornet Ring, with a Dragon Torso Stone in your Quick Items.
With these items equipped, you should be able to kill the knights with one backstab, make sure that you have enough time to use the Dragon Roar before backstabbing them, or else the AR buff will wear off.
It is recommended that you equip the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring and the Shield of Want to gain 5280 Souls with each kill.
- You can further boost the souls earned by equipping mendicants staff, the staff of the snake summoner, gained by farming it. This item also boosts souls earned from kills. If you cant use staffs, simply switch to it w the shortcut key right on the killing blow. You should have enough time to get the extra buff as it takes a little while for souls to pop out after death. Then switch back to your normal weapon for the next knight
- Go to the area where you obtain the path of the dragon gesture after killing the drakeblood knight it gives you the full Drakeblood armor set.
Drakeblood Knight Variations
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!