Farron Follower Enemy Description
- Low-rank members of Undead Legion sent into Ariandel.
- Common enemy type in that place.
Farron Follower Combat Information
- Often met in large groups.
- Torch and Sabre variant can't use Follower's torch weapon art, but can unleash barrage of slashes. Deals Slash Damage, Strike Damage and Fire Damage.
- Spear variant uses Follower's Javelin weapon art, can also charge at player when in close proximity. Deals Thrust Damage
- Spear and Shield variant will attack with his Spear while holding his shields up, what allows to guard-break him. Deals Thrust Damage and Strike Damage.
- Torch variant uses Follower's torch weapon art or use that torch like a sword. Can also shout, which attracts other Followers. Deals Strike Damage and Fire Damage.
- Weak to Fire Damage, Poison/Toxic and Hollowslayer Greatsword.
- Resistant to Frostbite and Bleed.
- All variants can be parried.
- Can be lured.
- Can be rapported.
Farron Follower Notes & Trivia
- They can't drop their weapons. However, in few spots in Painted World of Ariandel, player can find weapons they use.
- Probably sent there because some members of Undead Legion in that region were corrupted by the Abyss.
- Some of them sleep, so player can approach them and finish with 1 strong hit or poison without waking them up.
Farron Follower Variations
|Follower set (rare)|
Titanite Shard (common)
Large Titanite Shard (rare)