Large Titanite Shard is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
Large Titanite Shard
- Reinforce regular Weapons to +6
- 12 shards required in total to get a weapon from +3 to +6
- 2 large shards for +4
- 4 large shards for +5
- 6 large shards for +6
- Can be purchased infinitely from Shrine Handmaid for 4,000 souls after giving her the Easterner's Ashes found in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- 1x In High Wall of Lothric: by damaging the drake enough to trigger it to leave.
- 2x in Farron Keep: dropped by 2 Crystal Lizards:
- On the bridge near the dead drake, above the Old Wolf of Farron bonfire.
- To get there: Take the lift take the stairs on the right, turn right immediately. Go forth until you reach the big gate and jump down on the right. Now just follow the path.
- 2x At Cathedral of the Deep: one dropped by each of the Giants.
- 2x At Catacombs of Carthus:
- 1 on a corpse near the bonfire, in the dead end where the boulder turns. (Video)
- 1 on a corpse near the bonfire, on the ledge above the rats, at the other end of the boulders path.
- 12x At Smouldering Lake:
- 1 on a corpse below the fire demon, after climbing down the collapsed suspension bridge.(Video)
- 2x on two corpses in the lake, in front of the entrance to the location (Video)
- 2x on two corpses in the lake, on the right to the entrance to the location (Video)
- 2x on the corpses in the cave on the right (Video)
- 3x Found in Demon Ruins, in a chest behind an illusory wall, near a nest of rats.
- 1x On the edge of the cliff, just outside the Demon Ruins bonfire when you head up the stairs. (Video)
- 1x drops from one of the lava crabs.(random)
- 12x in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley:
- 1x on a corpse atop a short staircase to the right of the path, whilst coming from Central Irithyll bonfire (Video)
- 1x on a corpse hanging on the railing. To the right of the path leading upwards to the fire-casters from the first courtyard with a fountain. (Video)
- 1x on a corpse to the right of the bottom of the hidden stairs -- Whilst making your way to the Church of Yorshka bonfire from Central Irithyll, to your left up a short staircase you will find a Crystal Lizard. If you attack one of the railings there, you will reveal a hidden staircase down. (Video)
- 1x on a corpse by a dead-end, to the right of the main path leading into the big building/church. It is on the opposite side of the Church of Yorshka bonfire. (Video)
- 1x on a corpse next to the elevator shortcut (Video)
- 1x after the elevator shortcut, take the stairs up and at the top, before entering the building, make a left and drop down to a lower platform. (Video)
- 1x after the distant manor bonfire heading towards Irithyll dungeon
- 1x after the Pontiff Sulyvahn fight, proceed forward and outside. Head right to find the shard. (Video)
- 1x atop a ledge, that you can see when you are going towards the dead-giants field, coming from the Pontiff Sulyvahn bonfire. You can reach it by going across the field, heading left and up the stairs, and past the fire-deacons. (Video)
- x1 after pontiff's bonfire where the giants are located to the right
- x1 after pontiff's bonfire to the very far end where you climb the roofs and encounter anor londo archers
- x1 on the far left of the roofs with the anor londo archers
- x6 in Irithyll Dungeon
- x1 in the first cell on the left with the screaming hollow
- x1 where the 2nd screaming hollow is
- x1 heading towards the 3rd jailer in the far left cell with 3 hollows in side
- x1 as you enter the room full of jailer's it is on the left
- x2 located where the slumbering Giant and profaned flame is
- 1x by trading a Firebomb or Rope Firebomb with the crow above Firelink Shrine.
- 1x droped by Winged Knight (Twinaxes in Lothric Castle)
- Dropped by Red Eyed Knights in Lothric Castle.
- Dropped by Fire Witches in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- Dropped by the Silver Knights in Anor Londo (common).
- Dropped by the giant crabs at Demon Ruins (rare drop).
- Dropped by large skeletons in Catacombs of Carthus. (rare drop).
- Dropped by various enemies in the Smouldering lake area (uncommon drop).
- Dropped by the Ascended Winged Knight trio on the roof of the Grand Archives.
- Farmable from Serpent Men at the Archdragon Peak bonfire (large titanite farming - end game gear - 4 per minute)
- Farmable from the Red Eyed Knight just behind the Dancer.
- Farmable from Lothric Knight walking away from Lothric Castle bonfire, easy to take out and reset.
- Trivia goes here
Blessed Gem ♦ Blood Gem ♦ Chaos Gem ♦ Crystal Gem ♦ Dark Gem ♦ Deep Gem ♦ Farron Coal ♦ Fire Gem ♦ Giant's Coal ♦ Heavy Gem ♦ Hollow Gem ♦ Lightning Gem ♦ Player Trade ♦ Poison Gem ♦ Profaned Coal ♦ Raw Gem ♦ Refined Gem ♦ Sage's Coal ♦ Sharp Gem ♦ Shriving Stone ♦ Simple Gem ♦ Titanite Chunk ♦ Titanite Scale ♦ Titanite Shard ♦ Titanite Slab ♦ Transposing Kiln