Shriving Stone is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Reverses weapon infusion
- 1x Found at Road of Sacrifices, down a path to the left, near where you first enter the area (Watch the Item Location Video Guide)
- 1x Found at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley: On the beams on the ceiling of the dark room with invisible hollow creatures. (Video) This room is reached by heading left from the Church of Yorshka Bonfire, going towards the swamp/dungeons. (Video)
- Drops from the Corvians that you encounter at the start of the Road of Sacrifice and in Farron Keep beyond the poison swamp.
- 1x Found in the toxic swamp of Profaned Capital, right next to the chapel entrance.
- The previous infused gem is also lost in the process, but the titanite reinforcement level is unaltered.
- Changing an infusion to another type does not require a Shriving Stone, it is only needed to remove an infusion.
- Can be dropped in Picklepum the Crow's nest to receive the I'm sorry Carving item.
- Trivia goes here
Blessed Gem ♦ Blood Gem ♦ Chaos Gem ♦ Crystal Gem ♦ Dark Gem ♦ Deep Gem ♦ Farron Coal ♦ Fire Gem ♦ Giant's Coal ♦ Heavy Gem ♦ Hollow Gem ♦ Lightning Gem ♦ Player Trade ♦ Poison Gem ♦ Profaned Coal ♦ Raw Gem ♦ Refined Gem ♦ Sage's Coal ♦ Sharp Gem ♦ Simple Gem ♦ Titanite Chunk ♦ Titanite Scale ♦ Titanite Shard ♦ Titanite Slab ♦ Transposing Kiln