Corvian is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Winged fiend protecting the Road of Sacrifices. Player may also meet few of them before entering Ariandel's Chapel (Ashes of Ariandel DLC), after entering Farron's Keep and Untended Graves and at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. There is also a large group of them at the Grand Archives.
- There are 2 variants: Corvian Greatknife and Great Corvian Scythe. They drop these weapons.
- There are also red-eyed versions that are more powerful.
- Have 359 HP
- Corvians behave cowardly until they sprout wings. Once their wings are fully formed they will attack relentlessly.
- It's best to take them down quickly while they are transforming.
- Some are found sleeping. These can be woken up by attacking them or having a Corvian Storyteller screech.
- Can be lured?
- Can be parried.
- Are affected by Rapport.
- Are affected by Poison, Toxic, and Bleed.
Notes & Trivia
- Appear to be related to the Crow People of the Painted World (DS1), and by extension Velka and Crossbreed Priscilla. The descriptions on Corvian Scythe and Storyteller's Staff further the connection.
- Their name is derived from corvus, the Latin word for "crow".
- Corvians met in Painted World of Ariandel attacks only, when provoked.