|Weakness||Lightning, Thrust, Frost|
|Resistances||Standard, Strike, Slash, Poison, Toxic, Fire, Bleed|
Ancient Wyvern is an enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- This dragon is powerful but lacks the defence of its boss counterpart, Ancient Wyvern. You can kill it using normal means.
- The fight is comparable to fighting the Red Drake in Dark Souls.
- For the easiest solution, spawn at Great Belfry bonfire, backtrack to the Rock Lizard area and snipe the wyvern with either your spells or arrows. The wyvern will remain on the tower as long as you don't head down from the stairs.
- Its head acts as a weak spot.
- Hits to the legs deals minor damage.
- Can't be lured.
- Can't be Rapported.
- Drops 6 Titanite Chunks, 3 Titanite Scales and 3 Twinkling Titanite.
- Its flame can damage the Rock Lizards.
- Can be cheesed with a bow from nearby room with Crystal Lizard. He will not try to fly away or attack.
- Can be cheesed with the Storyteller Staff - one cast of Poison Spores will poison him and deplete half of his health bar.
- Bug: If the wyvern tries lands on the lone tower, there is a small chance that it will fall to its death. This is caused by a detection glitch.