The Harald Legion Knight is a humonguous, bloated knight who sought the dark soul. Their armor sank into the dark with the legion, where their cavities bloated in grotesque displays, never again to fit any ordinarily-shaped body.
They carry a giant gold-decorated curved sword, which sank into the dark with the legion, where their blades were severely corroded.
- They swing their Curved Great Sword in a rapid succession, however they are extremely vulnerable after their combos.
- Their attacks deals Slash Damage and Standard Damage damage.
- All their one-handed attacks can be parried, their two-handed attacks cannot.
- When parried, they will fall on one knee similar to how Iudex/Champion Gundyr do when parried. They can be attacked multiple times depending on weapon and be dealt counter damage before being riposted. if they take too much damage to head in the riposte position they will stagger and get up, eliminating the chance to riposte.
- Weak spot: Black Mass on their head. Hitting it precisely with specific Weapon Arts, throwable items or arrows breaks their attack and doubles the damage. Additionally, they are extremely weak to plunging attack.
- Abyssal creature, therefore weak to Wolf Knight's Greatsword and Farron Greatsword.
- Weak to Fire Damage and Lightning Damage.
- Resistant to Physical-type damage and Dark Damage.
- Immune to Bleed, Frost, Poison/Toxic.
- Despite their size, they have Low Poise.
- Can't be lured using Alluring skull.
- They can't be effected by the Rapport Pyromancy.
Notes & Trivia
- Some knights on the stairs in lower section of the Ringed City can be lured to the ladder on the left side when you're facing the big swamp. Just lure them, then climb on the ladder and drop down with plunge attack. They can also be grouped, so sorcerers can use spells like Crystal Soul Spear or Chaos Bed Vestige for mass damage.
- Uses Harald Curved Greatsword, but doesn't drop it.
- The plunging attack causes an animation, similar to the Ancient Wyvern.
- Their attacks can damage every other enemy on the map and dark spirit, you can use them to clear all enemies except thier own kind.
- Plunge attacks cause an animation that makes their head explode, but sometimes does not kill them.
- If you're wearing Hornet Ring, the plunging attack will almost always kill them or use Chaos Dagger +10 which would kill them even without Hornet Ring,
- Normaly located near edges of cliffs. Try to get to the cliff for the plunge, as it kills them or brings them close to death, as well as staggering them.
- Their set looks similar to Slave Knight set.