Reanimated Corpse Enemy Description
- Stumbling, zombie-like hollow.
- Their skin tone varies slightly between mobs.
- Infested Variants explode into a more aggressive form.
Reanimated Corpse Combat Information
- They generally wander aimlessly, although can collect together and block your path.
- While it's pretty easy to keep them non-hostile, they will aggro if you stand close to them for too long.
- Once provoked, they will most likely lose interest after throwing a sluggish punch or headbutt.
- Can potentially inflict you with bleed-inducing maggots via their puking attack.
- In the Cathedral of the Deep, they will continue reanimating when killed, up to a set cap.
- Any source of fire source will incapacitate them for a few seconds; they are also weak to fire.
- Holding a torch removes the bleeding maggot effect.
Reanimated Corpse Notes & Trivia
- They're weak to fire and incapacitated by fire.
- Being struck by flame of any kind, torch / infusion / buff etc. causes them to panic for a few seconds.
(Comparable to Starved Hounds)
Reanimated Corpse Variations