Reanimated Corpse is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3. They appear in the Cathedral Graveyard and in Irithyll Dungeon.
Reanimated Corpse Enemy Description
- Stumbling, zombie-like hollow.
- Their skin tone varies slightly between mobs.
- Infested Variants explode into a more aggressive form.
Reanimated Corpse Combat Information
- They generally wander aimlessly, although can collect together and block your path.
- While it's pretty easy to keep them non-hostile, they will aggro if you stand close to them for too long.
- Once provoked, they will most likely lose interest after throwing a sluggish punch or headbutt.
- Can potentially inflict you with bleed-inducing maggots via their puking attack.
- In the Cathedral of the Deep, they will continue reanimating when killed, up to a set cap.
- Any source of fire source will incapacitate them for a few seconds; they are also weak to fire.
- Holding a torch removes the bleeding maggot effect.
Reanimated Corpse Notes & Trivia
- They're weak to fire and incapacitated by fire.
- Being struck by flame of any kind, torch / infusion / buff etc. causes them to panic for a few seconds.
(Comparable to Starved Hounds)
Reanimated Corpse Variations
Writhing Rotten Flesh
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I think these guys need to take some antacid and chill out for a bit, they seem to have some... indigestion
whats lore behind them? they are not even hollow, what makes them to rise from the graves? they feel out of place
How can these infected corpse bleed attack?
That picture looks like me and my friends after a couple drinks at the bar
Quite cheery blokes once you get to know 'em.
The image of them makes them look like really chill guys :)
Whenever I go to the cathedral in a new playthrough, I always have a torch so I can stunlock the 50 different fire weak enemies there before finally running out of stamina, at which point I can instantly kill them with my main weapon.
The guy in the picture looks like he's vibing
i almost shat my pants when i enter the cell at irithyll dungeon to took the shiny, and when i took the shiny that thing screamed like a suffering soul from hell, i almost shat my pants fr
Tightest ***** in souls history
Get a finger. Summon the three NPC's and bring them here. Eventually they will stop spawning. Your NPC's died? Of course they did. Exit to login and resummon. No need to fire unless the spawn is gone I wouldn't say it's the best farm but it's definitely the most amusing. Playing survival while your weapon durability actually goes down for once.
So just a hollow
these are all the people that were eaten by aldrich. at least thats what we can infer.
great for farming souls
resistant to dark
they're immune to poison
At the furthest edges of Darkeater Midir's boss fight, you can find the corpses of some of these dudes.
How many times do you kill one of them before they stop reanimating?
"Regardless of how many die, they will continue reanimating up to a set cap." - actually they will stop reanimating after you'll kill lots enough. Revealed it when I was doing my "no estus, no hud, no any healing, no spells, kill all enemies on location before go to boss" challenge run...
the picture looks as if hes taking a selfie with his friends wtf :D
"Wtf, how many of these dorks are there?" ...me waisting about half of my arrows the first time I came across these guys.
God Damn that puke attack, it makes me feel so *****in sick.
This is me on monday morning