|Weakness||Thrust, Lightning, Frost|
Man-Serpent Summoner is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Man-Serpent Summoner Enemy Description
- A versatile mage with the head of a cobra. They can summon powerful heroes from the aether.
Man-Serpent Summoner Combat Information
- Can respawn heroes indefinitely.
- Is almost immobile. Moves very slowly as it uses some type of senior stroller to move around with.
- Can also fire missiles and protect itself with homing soulmasses.
- Wields a whip as a melee weapon up close.
- Can be lured?
- Immune to Rapport
Man-Serpent Summoner Notes & Trivia
- These can be very good for farming souls if you let them live and just keep killing the enemies they summon. On top of that, they have a small chance of dropping the Mendicant's Staff, which boosts the souls you get per kill.
- Man-Serpents are the descendants of dragons, and were likely inspired by the Berserk manga (read more).
- The chime of their bells sounds similar to the Beckoning Bell chime from Bloodborne.
- The one near the Dragon Kin Mausoleum bonfire spawns Drakeblood and Havel Knights.
- The one near the Great Bellfry bonfire spawns Ricard and (very rarely) Havel Knights.
- Will stop spawning Havel types after the actual one is killed.
Man-Serpent Summoner Variations