|2440||0||High Wall of Lothric|
|Drops||Large Titanite Shard|
|Alluring Skull does not attract this enemy, making it ineffective.|
|Rapport does not charm this enemy, making it ineffective.|
Lothric Wyvern is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Lothric Wyvern Enemy Description
- Enemy encountered in a duo after Lothric Castle's second bonfire, and near High Wall of Lothric's second. In both locations this enemy spews fire, guarding passage through an area.
Lothric Wyvern Combat Information
- They will try to spew fire on the player when damaged, regardless of the player's location.
- Weak to Frost, Thrust and Lightning.
- Resistant to Poison/Toxic, Bleed and Fire.
- Damaging the wyvern in the High Wall until its health depletes to a certain point will prompt it to fly away, leaving the area for good and giving a Large Titanite Shard. A safe area to snipe this wyvern with magic or a bow is in the doorway of the room below the Tower on the Wall bonfire.
- In order to make the ones in Lothric Castle disappear, one has to attack their Pus of Man or deplete wyvern's health bar (can be easily achieved with sorceries). The player does not need to kill any Pus of Man, the Wyverns are killed when any of the two Pus of Man starts to attack them.
- The gold Wyvern's Pus of Man is located just after the first entrance, there is a ladder on the right which leads to a large room where the player can attack the pus. For the white one, it's on the left of Dragonslayer Armour's fog wall, there is a breach on the low walls, from there the player can jump behind the Wyvern and engage its pus of man.
- Unlike the other Pus of Man, the Wyverns' cannot move. However, they can unleash cursing clouds and all of their attacks have curse build-up. They are just as weak to fire as their fellows
Lothric Wyvern Drops
Lothric Wyvern Notes & Trivia
- Their appearance solely in Lothric is referenced to how the Knights were once hunters of dragons, but have since tamed them.
- The wyverns at the Lothric Castle are probably not alive anymore, just infected bodies by Pus of Man - because all of them die when one of the Pus of Man is attacked.
- A Wyvern defending a door or a bridge is a recurring theme in the Souls games.
- Wyvern's fire breath can damage other enemies on the map.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!