Giant Serpent-Man is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- There are two types, one with a giant axe, and one that swings an axe like a flail.
- Attacks: spit fire in an arc at melee range
- Unlike their smaller counterparts they will not extend their necks to attack the player.
- Can be lured.
- Invulnerable to Rapport.
- Can't be backstabed
- Can be parried, is better whit target shield or parry dagger.
- Can be staggered whit 5 consecutive attacks like Crow Talons skill, 7 whit daggers.
- Man-Serpents are the descendants of dragons, and were likely inspired by the Berserk manga (read more).
Axe wielding Giant Serpent-Man
Chain-Axe wielding Giant Serpent-Man