Hollow Slaves are an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Hollow Slaves Enemy Description
- They're fast and have a fast flurry attack as well as a heavy attack that can cover a large area.
- They come in 3 variants, wielding either Thrall Axes, Warpicks or Flamberges.
- The Hollow Slaves that wield axes and warpicks may switch their weapons to blowpipes and shoot darts if the player moves too far away from them (or the other way round).
- Flamberge versions are less common and have more health, though this only applies to the two found in the Undead Settlement. The Flamberge wielding ones in the Cathedral of the Deep for instance have the same amount of health as their other counterparts. These variants' attacks are easily avoidable as the Hollow slaves struggle to lift the Flamberge before striking downwards.
Hollow Slaves Combat Information
- Blocking their attacks with a regular shield or greatshield will stagger them leaving a big window for you to attack them.
- Hollow Slaves hanging on the wall or the ceiling can drop on your head performing a deadly grapple attack.
- Can be lured by Alluring Skulls.
- Can be affected by Rapport.
- A few of their attacks can be simply sidestepped to the right and punished with a backstab, but I would recommend you still block, as it can be hard to tell where their attack will go. Especially effective against the Flamberge variant.
Hollow Slaves Notes & Trivia
- Their appearance seems to be inspired by "The Imp" -- a character of the Berserk series, the smallest of the Inquisitor Mozgus desciples.
- Greirat of the Undead Settlement seems to have been given the Thrall Hood of a slave to humiliate him for his crimes as a thief.
- Both the versions wielding an axe or a warpick will only drop Thrall Axes as weapons. Warpicks are only sold by Greirat of the Undead Settlement after he completed his scavenging quest in the Undead Settlement.
- The ones in the Grand Archives have a small chance of dropping a Crystal Gem.
Hollow Slaves Variations
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!