Ghru Grunts are enemies in Dark Souls 3.
- Ghru Grunts come in three variations: Leaper (unclothed and unarmed), Duellist (unclothed wielding a dagger) and Spearman (clothed using a spear and shield).
- Ghrus are descendants of the Farron guardians. Some event has turned them into goatlike demons.
- Ghrus are fast and aggressive but their attacks are easily blocked.
- All Ghru weapons increase poison buildup.
- The shield of the Ghru does not reduce a lot of damage but they can attack while blocking.
- The unarmed Ghru, that is standing fully erect, will jump high into the air and stomp straight down on top of the player. Dodging is the best way to avoid this. It will also leap at a lower arc and wrap its legs around the player and claw at their face to do massive damage. They like to spam this attack so try to time your rolls to evade. This will allow for windows of opportunity to attack them from behind or the side.
- Can be affected by the Rapport Pyromancy spell.
Notes & Trivia
- Rotten Ghru Spear (Spear Ghru variant)
- Rotten Ghru Dagger (Dagger Ghru varriant)
- Rotten Ghru Curved Sword (Curved Sword variant)
- Ghru Rotshield
- Black Bug Pellet
- Poison Gem
- Wolf's Blood Swordgrass
- Titanite Shard
- Heavy Gem
- Rotten Pine Resin