|Resistances||Standard, Slash, Thrust, Elemental-type Damage|
Root Skeleton is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A skeleton that can be found in the sewers of Undead Settlement and in the tower with the Shared Grave bonfire (located within The Ringed City).
- Deals physical damage.
- Roots are attached to them.
- Only one skeleton can be seen wearing a Worker Hat
- Appears only in groups.
- Deals Standard Damage, Thrust Damage or Slash Damage.
- Weak to Strike Damage and Blessed weapons.
- Resistant to Standard Damage, Thrust Damage, Slash Damage and Elemental-type Damage.
- Immune to Status Effects.
- Immune to Rapport.
- Can't be lured.
Notes & Trivia
- In the Undead Settlement you can see many corpses with root overgrowth, possibly having something to do with the Curse-Rotted Greatwood
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Roots are attached to them.
The cooler Skeleton
What does Elemental damage means? I've just run a test to find the damage ratio between Fire orb and Black Fire orb and unlike my expectation the black fire orb deal less damage than the fire orb. So Elemental means all "elemental damage" minus Fire? Dark damage only?
they also drop human pine resin and falchion
There are a few in the ringed city.
Roots are symbols for the Abyss and Chaos in Dark Souls 3.