|Resistances||Standard, Slash, Thrust, Elemental-type Damage|
Root Skeleton is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A skeleton that can be found in the sewers of Undead Settlement and in the tower with the Shared Grave bonfire (located within The Ringed City).
- Deals physical damage.
- Roots are attached to them.
- Only one skeleton can be seen wearing a Worker Hat
- Appears only in groups.
- Deals Standard Damage, Thrust Damage or Slash Damage.
- Weak to Strike Damage and Blessed weapons.
- Resistant to Standard Damage, Thrust Damage, Slash Damage and Elemental-type Damage.
- Immune to Status Effects.
- Immune to Rapport.
- Can't be lured.
Notes & Trivia
- In the Undead Settlement you can see many corpses with root overgrowth, possibly having something to do with the Curse-Rotted Greatwood