|Weakness||Bleed, Fire, Dark|
Lycanthrope is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Lycanthropes are large, red-eyed hollows with crosses chained to their backs. They wear a tattered rag and have sharp claws protruding from their elongated fingers. They are usually seen sitting down, attacking only when someone draws near. Oddly enough, some Lycanthropes won't attack unless provoked.
- Attacks with both fast arm swipes and a slam attack.
- Has a lunge and grab attack. The grab attack causes your character to be gnawed on (much like a mimic's grab attack.)
- Succeptible to Rapport
Notes & Trivia
- This enemy is likely an homage to the Beast Scourge Lycanthropes of Bloodborne.
- They share a similar move set like one afflicted with the Scourge of Beasts from Bloodborne.
- One of them can be found imprisoned in Irithyll Dungeon and can be set loose on his Jailers.
- Very weak to bleed, can be bleed from 2-3 hits with most bleed weapons.
- Despite being called Lycanthropes, they bear no resemblance to Werewolves.