|Enemy Type||Animated Statue|
|Weakness||Magic, Dark, Strike|
Gargoyle is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Gargoyle Enemy Description
- This is the headed and more powerful version of the Headless Gargoyle found in the Profaned Capital.
- These are found on the roof of the Grand Archives.
- They use Gargoyle Flame Hammers or Gargoyle Flame Spears.
Gargoyle Combat Information
- Some of their attacks are accompanied by explosions and damaging lava splatter.
- Repeated attacks causes them to stagger and gives the opportunity to riposte.
- Attacks that first hit their wings have their damage reduced by about 40%.
- They can use their wings as if they were Shields. Similarly to Shields, they can be kicked and guard-broken.
- They are capable of aerial attacks.
- They can fall to to their deaths.
- Can be lured?
- Cannot be Rapported.
Gargoyle Notes & Trivia
- Drops 4000 Souls
- Chance to drop whichever weapon they're using, the Gargoyle Flame Hammer or Gargoyle Flame Spear