Man-grubs are an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Man-grub Enemy Description
- A slug-like monster while man-esque features
- Mainly found guarding Rosaria's Bed Chamber in the Cathedral of the Deep. One can also be found in the rafters of the Grand Archives.
Man-grub Combat Information
- There are two types of Man-grub, unarmed and caster.
- Unarmed Man-grubs use their bodies to harm the player by swiping with their arms, lunging and vomiting.
- The caster type uses a Man-Grub's Staff to cast spears of light.
- Their projectiles always move in a straight line, no homing.
- They can be easily lured with ranged attacks.
Man-grub Notes & Trivia
- A dead Man Grub can be found in the watery area of Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, from which the miracle Great Heal is looted.
- A non-hostile Man Grub outside Rosaria's chamber will drop the Red Sign Soapstone upon death.
- A caster Man-Grub can be found in the rafters of The Grand Archive, under Gertrude's cage where the miracle Divine Pillars of Light can be obtained.
- Their projectiles much resemble the Saint Bident, whose original owner, Saint and Archdeacon Klimpt, is the provider of the sacred seal that marks the Rosaria's Finger's Covenant.
- These creatures may be Fingers of Rosaria who have failed in their duty and were transfigured as punishment, as many of their bodies are found nailed down on stakes outside of Rosaria's Bedchamber and a new one in Rosaria's Bedchamber drops the Heysel Pick upon death. Alternatively, and perhaps more likely, they may be those who have undergone the process of "rebirth" too often and have lost their ability to retake human form, which according to Rosaria could be as few as five iterations.
- The man-grubs resemble fingers or swollen tongues both in shape and in movement, much akin to the body parts associated with their covenant.
- With their shiny golden skin, bulbous bodies, and bald heads, the man-grubs bear a superficial resemblance to Smough.
|Cathedral of the Deep||121|
Man Grub Caster
|Cathedral of the Deep||150||Duel Charm|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!