|Resistances||Dark, Fire, Slash and Thrust|
Carthus Swordsman is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Carthus Swordsman Enemy Description
- These skeletons wield the Carthus Shotel and fling kukris. This skeleton is extremely agile and hits hard, making it a tough opponent.
- Some of them dual wield shotels.
Carthus Swordsman Combat Information
- The one that duel wields has the skill that Onikiri Ubadachi has: the Onislayer, "Leap forward and slash mercilessly with both blades, cutting open foes".
- As their shotels pierce through shields it advised to keep blocking to a minimum.
- They have increased poise when sidestepping.
- Sidesteps are usually accompanied by the throwing of Kukris. Kukris can be blocked effortlessly.
- The Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords' initial two handed L1 may knock down the skeletons without dealing any damage.
Carthus Swordsman Drops
- Carthus Shotel (rare)
- Titanite Shard
- Sharp Gem
- Vertebrae Shackle (rare)
- Yellow Bug Pellet (near the balista in smouldering lake)
- Large Titanite Shard (near the balista in smouldering lake)
Carthus Swordsman Notes & Trivia
- The attire worn by these skeletons is unattainable by the player.
Carthus Swordsman Variations
|Catacombs of Carthus||??||450 (NG)||Aforementioned|