Hollow Manservant is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Hollow Manservant Enemy Description
- Large hulking fiends that transport undead, dead or alive.
- Have planks of wood or cages strapped to their backs.
Hollow Manservant Combat Information
- The standard version wields a Great Machete, they may also wield a large kettle full of dismembered corpse parts.
- The kettle can be thrown (blockable), the manservant then switches to a Great Machete.
- Both versions can combo wildly.
- Great Machete attacks can be parried and followed up with a riposte. It is recommended to setup parry these enemies due to their damage.
- Cannot be backstabbed (all variations).
- Staggered easily.
Hollow Manservant Notes & Trivia
- As long as the player has not engaged the Curse-rotted Greatwood in battle, a certain Manservant will not attack the player and, approached from behind, can be prompted by the player to take them in their cage to the Pit of Hollows, where the player may talk to Hodrick and enter the Mound-Makers Covenant.
- All of the cages found in the Pit of Hollows belong to these undead.
- All Hollow Manservants can drop Great Machetes even if they never switch to it.
Hollow Manservant Variations
|Undead Settlement||551||320||Great Machete|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!