|Resistances||Physical, Fire, Poison, Toxic, Bleed|
Wretch is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Wretch Enemy Description
- Appears to be a large, sickly pale amalgamation of different creatures.
- Features a large, gaunt, quadrupedal body with a humanoid head, webbed digits, and undeveloped wings.
- Uses Elemental Attacks (Magic) and can deal heavy Durability damage to your equipment.
- They're easy to kill when alone. Wretches don't move quickly, so it's wise to rush them, attack, and score a fast kill before they can do anything.
- Against groups, rush in and kill one Wretch. Then, back off, get Stamina, and fight whichever Wretch is the most aggressive about reaching you.
- Can be Rapported?
Appears in the Irithyll Dungeon.
Wretch Notes & Trivia
- The first one you encounter seems to be a non-hostile prisoner, gripping a wall.
|Irithyll Dungeon||496||250||Tailbone Spear / Tailbone Short Sword / Pale Pine Resin|