Black Bow of Pharis is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A black longbow named after a hero of old, known for the unusual stance from which it is fired.
Has a longer range than standard bows, but successful usage requires a trained, dexterous hand.
Skill: Pharis Triple-shot
Swiftly nocks three arrows with finesse after drawing the bow, firing them simultaniously.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- The "unusual stance" mentioned in the description is that the bow is held horizontal when drawn. In comparison the Longbow is held vertical, and this also makes it easy to distinguish the two longbows from eachother in a pvp situation since they look very similar.
- The bow is a weapon from the arsenal of Pharis, a character that features in Dark Souls 1.
- Cannot running attack or roll attack.
- Has the longest range out of all the regular bows.
- When using the skill of this weapon alongside Dark Arrows, the three split arrows will bend and converge on the point of which you were aiming, and then spread out again.
- Damage may vary depending on ammunition(arrows).
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by an Elder Ghru in Farron Keep. There are 3 standing in a circle around a Poison Gem, near the zone wall by the Keep Ruins bonfire. To reach them, travel to Keep Ruins, exit down the ramp, jump off to the left and turn left again, hugging the Keep Ruins island. You will see the group ahead and to the right shortly (watch for the satyr dog you'll attract as you proceed). Another in the group drops Pharis's Hat.
- Video location (fextralife playthrough video starting at 1h 58m 5s)
Requires ?? souls and ?? ore to + ?? (upgrade information here)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)