Blessed Weapon is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Miracle taught to Lothric Knights. Blesses right weapon, increasing attack power, as well as gradually restoring HP.
The Knight is one of the Three Pillars of Lothric, said to have strengthened ties with the High Priestess after the Scholars acquired the Grand Archives.
- Has 2 effects. Health regeneration and a Weapon buff that increases Physical Damage.
- Both effects last 45 seconds, up to 60 seconds with Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +2
- Weapon Buff:
- Health regeneration:
- Scales with Spellbuff (SB) of your Chime/Talisman.
- SB 250+ = 5 hp/s
- SB 200+ = 4 hp/s
- SB 150+ = 3 hp/s
- SB 100+ = 2 hp/s
- SB <100 = 1 hp/s
- Uneffected by Faith stat (outside of spellbuff), weapon upgrade level, or specific catalyst.
- 40 faith, +0 Talisman, with 152 spellbuff regenerates 3 hp/s
- 60 faith, +6 Saint Tree Bellvine, with 193 spellbuff regenerates 3 hp/s
- As both are in the 150 - 200 spellbuff bracket
- Regeneration breakpoints behave strangely with dual scaling catalysts (Crystal Chime, Caitha's Chime, White Hair Talisman, etc). Needs more testing.
- Increasing the duration of the spell with Lingering dragoncrest rings slows down the regen, resulting in the same total health regained over a longer time.
Unlike the Lightning Blade miracle, Sacred Blade does not give the weapon split AR, and just reinforces the physical damage.
- The Miracle was updated in an unknown game patch. The change essentially made Blessed Weapon look more in-line with the version the Lothric Knights use (getting rid of the blue and making it pure white instead).