Miracle taught to Lothric Knights. Blesses right weapon, increasing attack power, as well as gradually restoring HP.
The Knight is one of the Three Pillars of Lothric, said to have strengthened ties with the High Priestess after the Scholars acquired the Grand Archives.
- Has 2 effects. Health regeneration and a Weapon buff that increases Physical Damage.
- Both effects last 45 seconds, up to 60 seconds with Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +2
- Weapon Buff:
- Adds a Flat 7.5% boost to the buffed weapon's Physical AR.
- Does not affect elemental AR (eg, Dragonslayer's Axe, Murky Handscythe)
- Will prevent Skeletons from resurrecting
- Applies a white sparkling glow to weapon (which can be hidden by Untrue Dark Ring), despite the icon showing a light blue weapon similar to Magic Weapon.
- Health regeneration:
- Scales with Spellbuff (SB) of your Chime/Talisman.
- SB 250+ = 5 hp/s
- SB 200+ = 4 hp/s
- SB 150+ = 3 hp/s
- SB 100+ = 2 hp/s
- SB <100 = 1 hp/s
- Unaffected by Faith stat (outside of spellbuff), weapon upgrade level, or specific catalyst.
- 40 faith, +0 Talisman, with 152 spellbuff regenerates 3 hp/s
- 60 faith, +6 Saint Tree Bellvine, with 193 spellbuff regenerates 3 hp/s
- As both are in the 150 - 200 spellbuff bracket
- Regeneration breakpoints behave strangely with dual scaling catalysts (Crystal Chime, Caitha's Chime, White Hair Talisman, etc), likely for the same reason higher spellbuff doesn't always mean more damage when dealing with dark catalysts or dark spells.
- Increasing the duration of the spell with Lingering Dragoncrest rings slows down the regen, resulting in the same total health regained over a longer time.
- Since faith builds have access to four elements in unique weapon buff spells (Blessed Weapon, Lightning Blade, Darkmoon Blade, and Dark Blade), they're the ideal choice for a more physical-focused build investing into magic.
Unlike the Lightning Blade miracle, Blessed Weapon does not give the weapon split AR, instead just reinforcing the physical damage of the buffed weapon.
- The Miracle was updated in an unknown game patch. The change essentially made Blessed Weapon look more in line with the version the Lothric Knights use (getting rid of the blue and making it pure white instead).