Miracle taught to traveling clerics. Returns caster to the last bonfire used for resting, or to the bonfire in the shrine.
It would normally link to one's homeland, only the curse of the Undead has twisted its power, redirecting casters to a bonfire. Perhaps for the Undead, the bonfire serves as home.
- Bought from Irina of Carim for 3,000 souls
- Same effect as the Homeward Bone and Coiled Sword Fragment.
- Like with Homeward Bones, can not be used when invaded, have any number of phantoms on your world, or during an invasion.
- Since it is a spell, cast speed also affects it's animation. At max cast speed, it takes the same time as a normal Homeward Bone to use.
- This also makes it risky to cast in the middle of combat (as a means of escape), unless using a Talisman with Unfaltering Prayer.
- This spell can be useful if you eat through your homeword bones quickly, but otherwise the investment of 18 faith and a spell slot isn't worth it, especially since this spell will clutter your spell bar during combat.
- You would need to cast this spell 6 times to outweight the costs of the spell in Homeward Bones (since they cost 500 souls each).