Emit Force is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Traditional miracle of Catarina. Releases a shockwave in front.
The people of lands known for festivity and drink are typically outspoken. One can be sure that they will not bottle their emotions, instead venting anger and the like with confidence.
- Deals (spell buff x 1.2) damage on a direct hit, and (spell buff x 0.6) damage with the blast.
- This miracle causes physical damage.
- Sends most enemies flying. Also can break block or at least drain much stamina.
- The AoE damage makes this a useful spell for crowd control, almost like a physical Pyromancy
- Can be used as a long-range alternative to Force, though its longer cast time and slow projectile speed compensates for the advantage in range.
- Strategy & Use: Emit Force is a miracle well-worth experimenting with for Faith based characters. Using it on tough, shielded enemies will make your life easier. Silver Knights in Anor Londo will block the first one, but it will drain their stamina to the point where your second cast will break their guard and knock them down. At this point, you should move in and use a charged heavy attack for follow up damage, then retreat to casting range. Repeat this process. Also works well on heavy knights in Lothric Castle. PRO TIP: If you're not sure about the time you have when an enemy is closing on you, remember to cast this with your Weapon Arts (left trigger, using a Talisman, NOT a chime). That way you won't get interrupted if you misjudge the cast time.
- If you're playing with a partner, have him/her bait the enemy aggro so his shield is facing away from you, then cast for a sure knockdown.
- Damage dealt is Physical and therefore affected by Flynn's ring. This aspect is shared by Way of White Corona and Wrath of the Gods as well. These three spells in conjunction with Flynn's Ring make for an interesting alternative to typical lightning-based faith builds