The few female knights who serve in the age of the gods used this miracle for dragonslaying.
Draw lightning bow to fire a lightning arrow.
The lightning arrows offer a great improvement to the range of the spears, and were said to have been used to pierce the eyes of the dragons from afar.
But remember, beautiful stories are always marked by embellishment.
- The Ringed City: After fighting the dragon after the Shared Grave bonfire, it's just inside the building next to the stairs with crystal lizard, behind 3 illusory walls. You can hear a enemy crumbling noise. Video Location
- Deals (spell buff x 1.6) damage, making it stronger than lightning spear but weaker than great lightning spear.
- The spell can be held indefinitely by holding down the button. This makes it great for roll catching and pressuring players in PvP.
- If the player uses Unfaltering Prayer, this effect can too be extended indefinitely.
- A quick follow-up cast will continue the poise effect. This can be chained indefinitely (L2>L1>L1...).
- Does not deal any extra point-blank damage. However, it serves as an excellent gun-point spell.
- The bow itself seems to resemble a Dragonslayer Greatbow, albeit much smaller.
- Despite this, the arrow is a full Dragonslayer Greatarrow.
- Takes approximately 1.0 seconds to cast at max casting speed.