Miracle allegedly wielded by a certain dragonslayer knight in the Age of Gods.
Reinforces right weapon with lightning.
Tales of dragonslayers are now a rare thing, told only in fragments and whispers in remote regions.
- Irithyll Dungeon: Starting from the Irithyll Dungeon bonfire, go right down the shortcut elevator. Run past the rats and keep to the left side where there is a tunnel leading to a long ladder.
- After climbing up, jump out the window and drop down directly to your right. You should see another ladder which leads to a crumbling walkway and a hole in the wall filled with more rats.
- Follow this path until you see another hole in the wall and find a room with very large rats inside. Upon exiting this room, quickly head into the tunnel on your left which should lead you through an open balcony and an elevator.
- Ride this elevator up, and ride it back down again. Jump off the elevator while it is descending, onto a platform with a window and a corpse holding this spell.
- Adds lightning damage equal to (Spellbuff * 0.96).
- Damage is applied each time the enemy is hit with the weapon, regardless of the damage of the attack performed.
- Only counts the Faith portion of your Catalyst's Spell Buff.
- Lingering Dragoncrest Ring extends the duration of this spell.
- Lightning Clutch Ring increases the damage the buff deals by 15%.
- A few weapons and weapon arts have hidden multipliers that slightly lower the buff's damage per hit.
Namely, Daggers and Twinblades display this adjustment.
Regardless, the buffs always remain efficient.