Miracle allegedly wielded by a certain dragonslayer knight in the Age of Gods.
Reinforces right weapon with lightning.
Tales of dragonslayers are now a rare thing, told only in fragments and whispers in remote regions.
- Irithyll Dungeon: Starting from the Irithyll Dungeon bonfire, go right down the shortcut elevator. Run past the rats and keep to the left side where there is a tunnel leading to a long ladder.
- After climbing up, jump out the window and drop down directly to your right. You should see another ladder which leads to a crumbling walkway and a hole in the wall filled with more rats.
- Follow this path until you see another hole in the wall and find a room with very large rats inside. Upon exiting this room, quickly head into the tunnel on your left which should lead you through an open balcony and an elevator.
- Ride this elevator up, and ride it back down again. Jump off the elevator while it is descending, onto a platform with a window and a corpse holding this spell.
- Adds lightning damage equal to (Spellbuff * 0.95).
- Damage is applied each time the enemy is hit with the weapon, regardless of the damage of the attack performed.
- This spell and Darkmoon Blade do the same damage in different elements, making them fully interchangeable.
- Buff lasts 60 seconds (affected by Lingering Dragoncrest Ring)
- This miracle is particularly powerful on weapons that already have innate lightning damage, such as the Dragonslayer's Axe and the Drakeblood Greatsword.
- Lightning Clutch Ring increases the damage the buff deals by 15%.
- A few weapons and weapon arts have hidden multipliers that slightly lower the buff's damage per hit.
Namely, Daggers and Paired Weapons display this adjustment.
Regardless, the buffs always remain efficient.
- Since faith builds have access to four elements in unique weapon buff spells (Blessed Weapon, Lightning Blade, Darkmoon Blade, and Dark Blade), they're the ideal choice for a more physical-focused build investing into magic.