Wrath of the Gods
Primal form of Force. Creates a powerful shockwave.
Wrath of the Gods is an epic tale, while Force is but a woefully incomplete version of that yarn.
This primal account of profound fury emits a shockwave that also inflicts damage.
- Can be found in the Profaned Capital. When standing atop of the wooden settlement overlooking a toxic lake filled with centipede women, run straight across and up a stone ramp that leads to a ladder. Climb up the ladder and follow the ledge past the room with the hand monster to your right. Run up the stairs and onto the roof, jump down into the building to claim it (Video location).
- Deals (spell buff x 3.2) damage
- Deals physical damage.
- Sped up in regulation 1.08 and again in patch 1.11.
- Takes approximately 1.7 seconds to cast at max casting speed.
- Deals high stamina damage and will almost always knock the opponent down.
- Damage dealt is Physical and therefore affected by Flynn's ring. This aspect is shared by Emit Force and Way of White Corona as well. These three spells in conjunction with Flynn's Ring make for an interesting alternative to typical lightning-based faith builds
- You can walk while preparing the spell, but stop just before the cast.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!