Way of White Corona is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Way of White Corona
A lost Way of White miracle. Launches a white discus which slices into foes and returns to its conjurer.
Long ago, when the imprints left by the gods were still deep, miracles of the Way of White existed alongside aureoles.
Those who yearned for the long-lost aureoles fully believed that they would return, one day.
- Found in: Painted World of Ariandel, inside the church near where you meet Sir Vilhelm.
- Fextralife Video: Way of White Corona Location
- Fextralife Video: Way of White Corona in action
- Video Location - From the Corvian Settlement Bonfire, run out the house, cross the bridge and go up the hill past the corvian knight. Where the knight entered go there and follow that ridge path all the way until you see a ladder which you will take. From the ladder head straight into the doorway and climb up the ladder. Follow that path to the roof of the church and drop down (or take the ladder). The Way of White Corona is located in the church guarded by a Corvian Knight.
- The spell acts like a boomerang, returning to the player once the disc is tossed.
- The damage is (Spell Buff * 0.85).
- The Corona can hit 3 times in a row if it reaches its maximum distance.
- The Way of White Corona is commonly regarded as one of, if the worst Miracle in the game. The damage is very poor, only dealing about 100+ damage even on Faith dedicated builds; the startup is predictable, and the time it takes before the discus returns is also very slow. It will also dissipate if it touches anything solid (excluding enemies). Game patches have made attempts to better the Miracle, but it is still consider lackluster and not worth using.
- Two discs can be on screen at the same time.
- Corona is the Latin word for "Crown". It is also the name of the aura of plasma that surrounds the Sun.
- Regulation 1.22 increased the damage and Patch 1.11 sped up the animation.
- Damage dealt is Physical.