Miracle of Aldrich, Devourer of Gods.
Steals HP of foes using an illusory scythe.
Aldrich dreamt as he slowly devoured the God of the Darkmoon. In this dream, he perceived the form of a young, pale girl in hiding.
- Deals (Spell Buff x 2.0) Dark damage.
- This spell will be more powerful when cast with a Dark catalyst such as the Sunless Talisman, or Caitha's Chime with high Intelligence and Faith.
- When cast with any other talisman or chime, and/or on a character with high Faith and no Intelligence, it will deal less damage.
- ~1.2 seconds to cast at max casting speed.
- The swing has short, yet wide range, and can hit through walls.
- (v. 1.13) Health recovered is now determined by spell buff. For example, Yorshka's Chime +10 with 60 faith will restore 215 health for each target hit. Catalysts which scale with both Faith and Intelligence, such as Caitha's Chime, only take into account the faith scaling when determining the healing aspect of this miracle.
- When cast from the right hand, it costs 20 FP instead of 25 FP. While in the left hand, if your remaining FP is greater than 20, but less than 25, it will still allow you to cast it, however.
- The miracle is best used when attacking multiple enemies at once to maximize health gained.
- Due to its slow startup animation, it is recommended to cast Lifehunt Scythe using a talisman with Unfaltering Prayer, preferably the Sunless Talisman. This makes it effective as a tool to punish aggressive players by means of trading blows.
- This is a reference to the Lifehunt Scythe obtained by transforming the soul of Crossbreed Priscilla in DS1.
- This miracle emulates the attack used by Aldrich, Devourer of Gods, though striking with only one slash instead of spinning around for a consecutive swipe.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!