Miracle of Aldrich, Devourer of Gods.
Steals HP of foes using an illusory scythe.
Aldrich dreamt as he slowly devoured the God of the Darkmoon. In this dream, he perceived the form of a young, pale girl in hiding.
- Deals (spell buff x 2) damage.
- This spell deals dark damage, and as such will be more powerful when cast with a dark catalyst such as the Sunless Talisman or Caitha's Chime with high Intelligence and Faith.
- When cast with any other talisman or chime on a character with high Faith and no Intelligence, it will deal less damage.
- Approx 1.2 seconds to cast at max casting speed. The swing has short, yet wide range, and it can hit through walls.
- (v. 1.13) Health recovered is now determined by spell buff. For example, Yorshka's Chime +10 with 60 faith will restore 215 health for each target hit. Catalysts which scale with both Faith and Intelligence, such as Caitha's Chime, only take into account the faith scaling when determining the healing aspect of this miracle.
- This spell's FP cost is bugged; when cast from the left hand, it costs 25 FP. If your remaining FP is above 20 but less than 25, it will use all of your remaining FP. Strangely good under desperate circumstances.
- Casting with the right hand or while two-handing correctly costs 20 FP.
- The weapon is best used against crowds to maximize health gained.Due to its slow cast, however, it's not much good in PvP.
- This is a reference to the Lifehunt Scythe obtained by transforming the soul of Crossbreed Priscilla in DS1.