Replenishment is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Miracle once cherished by cleric knights. Gradually restores HP.
Replenishment is a relic of the old Lloyd faith, whose cleric knights were unfaltering in battle.
- Bought from: Irina of Carim for 1000 souls
- Restores 295 HP in total with 5 HP per second over the course of its duration (first second is not triggered).
- The health restored per FP balances out at 9.83 HP/FP.
- Stacks with Gentle Prayer.
- Unaffected by Spell Buff, Faith, or Miracle boosting rings (Morne's Ring, Ring of the Sun's First Born).
- Lingering Dragoncrest Ring increases its duration. However, it does not change the total amount healed (295 HP). Instead, the spell lasts longer, but the HP per second is reduced.