Sacrilegious miracle of the Sable Church of Londor.
Bless corpses, transforming them into traps.
Londor, the Hollow Realm, is a society of undead, comprised of the corpses and shades of those who led unsavory lives. Is such blessing really something one must ponder?
- Bought from: Irina of Carim or Karla for 5,000 souls, after giving either the Londor Braille Divine Tome.
- This spell deals dark damage, and as such will be slightly more powerful when cast with the Sunless Talisman or Caitha's Chime with high Intelligence and Faith.
- When cast with any other talisman or chime on a character with high Faith and no Intelligence, this spell will deal slightly less damage.
- Corpses will explode after a short delay, and disappear after exploding. "Traps" is probably not the best word to describe it, as the corpses will explode after casting regardless of whether or not anything is actually in range.
- Will not work unless character can interact with enemies in the world. For example, an invader will not be able to effectively cast this miracle on corpses unless the host has used a Seed of a Giant Tree.
- The spell will only affect up to 3 corpses at a time.